Masimo MightySat™ Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (Bluetooth) quantifies key physiologic variables – in the morning, before or after exercise, at bedtime, or anytime you want to know if you are at your best.
The Masimo MightySat™ Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (Bluetooth) comes with Bluetooth wireless interface to the free downloadable Masimo Personal Health app and Apple HealthKit via your smart device.
Masimo is the leading brand of hospital pulse oximeters¹ because they provide accurate measurements when other pulse oximeters fail by using a revolutionary, patented invention called Signal Extraction Technology® (SET®). Masimo SET® uses five parallel signal processing engines that measure through challenging conditions, including movement and low blood flow. With MightySat, the same high-performing Masimo SET® technology is now available for general wellness and health applications.
- Uses hospital-grade Masimo SET® pulse oximetry which is technology that was shown in a study to be more accurate than 19 other pulse oximeters in healthy volunteers under motion and low perfusion conditions2
- Provides additional parameters not available on other pulse oximeters such as Perfusion Index (Pi) – see below product description for additional details
- Extremely easy to use with Bluetooth wireless interface to the Masimo Personal Health app and the Apple HealthKit
- High resolution display with rotating and adjustable color screen for clear display of all measurements
- Durable, lightweight design made from high quality materials and backed by a four-year warranty
Compatible with iOS 9 and 10: iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2*, iPad Mini (4th generation), iPad Mini (3rd generation), iPad Mini (2nd generation), iPad Mini (1st generation), iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (5th generation)
Compatible with Android Jelly Bean**, KitKat, Lollipop, and Marshmallow: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (2014 edition), Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Ascend Mate 7, Droid Mini, Motorola RAZR M, Xiaomi Mi4, Micromax Canvas Juice 2, Micromax Unite 3
1 iData Research. U.S. Market for Patient Monitoring Equipment. 2014.
2 Barker SJ. Anesth Analg. 2002 Oct;95(4):967-72. A total of 70 volunteers were tested with motorized hand motions. Each motion was studied during both room air breathing and hypoxemia. Pulse oximeters on the stationary hand were used to provide control measurements for comparison.
*No support for Bluetooth LE which is required for MightySat.
**No support with Jelly Bean 4.1 and 4.2 which is required for MightySat.