- Provides breakthrough measurements that are not available on other health or wellness devices to help you assess changes in breathing rate, breathing effort, hydration, or other factors
- Uses the leading hospital-grade technology (Masimo SET®) for accurately measuring oxygen saturation and pulse rate even during movement or low blood flow
- Display, track, trend, and share your data on compatible iOS or Android devices through the free Masimo Personal Heath app
- Automatically store your data in Apple Health and TrainingPeaks
- Durable, lightweight design made from high quality materials and backed by a two-year limited warranty
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) – Oxygen level in the blood to indicate changes due to heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, or altitude.
- Pulse Rate (PR) – Number of heart pulses per minute to indicate overall fitness or exertion levels at any time.
- Perfusion Index (Pi) – Strength of blood flow to the finger to indicate changes in blood circulation.
- Respiration Rate (RRp™) – Number of breaths per minute to indicate how well your heart and lungs are functioning or how quickly you recover after exercise.
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi®) – Variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle, which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion, or other factors
How to Use MightySat
- Listen to your body by quickly and accurately measuring key parameters in the morning, after exercise, or anytime you want to know what your body is telling you
- Learn from your body by tracking and trending your data in the Masimo Personal Health App
- Live at your best by making adjustments in exercise, diet, or rest/relaxation
From the Leader in Hospital Pulse Oximetry
Masimo is the leading brand of hospital pulse oximeters1 because they provide accurate measurements when other pulse oximeters fail by using revolutionary Signal Extraction Technology® (SET®). Masimo SET® uses five parallel signal processing engines that measure through challenging conditions, including movement and low blood flow. With MightySat, the same high-performing Masimo SET® technology is now available for general wellness and health applications.
Compatible with iOS 10, and 11: iPod Touch (5th generation), iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini (1st generation), iPad Mini (2nd generation), iPad Mini (3rd generation), iPad Mini (4th generation), iPad 2 **, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, and iPad Air 2.
Compatible with Android Jelly Bean**, KitKat, Lollipop, and Marshmallow: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (2014 edition), Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Ascend Mate 7, Droid Mini, Motorola RAZR M, Xiaomi Mi4, Micromax Canvas Juice 2, Micromax Unite 3
1 iData Research. U.S. Market for Patient Monitoring Equipment. 2014.
*No support for Bluetooth LE which is required for MightySat.
**No support with Jelly Bean 4.1 and 4.2 which is required for MightySat.